Process Development Scientist
|Job Title:||Process Development Scientist|
|Salary:||£20 - £30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lois Clear|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 11:11|
- Strong knowledge/experience of protein chemistry
- Experience in the operation of purification technologies at lab or pilot scale e.g. chromatography and tangential flow filtration equipment
- Demonstrated capability of working effectively in a team based environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to operate in a cGMP environment and produce technical documentation to high standards
- Experience in the use of statistical software to design experimental approaches and analyse the data generated
- Knowledge of "Quality by Design"
- Ability to develop a network of relevant technical contacts beyond the site
- Knowledge of Health and Safety expectations for the laboratory environment
Responsibilities for the role:
- Delivering key development goals through hands-on experimentation and demonstration at lab scale
- Working collaboratively within a team of development scientists to deliver process and productivity improvements for products.
- Developing work plans, regularly communicating progress to key stake-holders and working flexibly to overcome issues and barriers encountered
- Delivering high quality technical reports to support proposed process improvement
- Responsible for ensuing that appropriate risk assessments and safe systems of work are in place and adhered to for all process development activity
- Developing close alignment to supporting functions, including Manufacturing Operation, Project/Process Engineering an Quality Control Labs to ensure that process improvements can effectively be delivered at manufacturing scale.
Further details please do not hesitate to submitt your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's