Product Launch Manager DACH
|Job Title:||Product Launch Manager DACH|
|Location:||München (81249), Bayern|
|Start Date:||November 2017|
|Contact Name:||Karolina Pisarek|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 09:57|
- Project management responsibility for individual products - from point of submission until 3-6 months after launch.
- Project management with key focus on driving first to market or high potential launches.
- Manage and challenge key milestones for each project.
- Co-ordinate product launches by, cross functional management of regulatory, supply chain, logistics, quality, IP, marketing and any other adhoc function support required.
- Co-ordination of market and commercial requirements of individual products to ensure each project is launched to full effectiveness.
- Ensure all product introductions follow a robust process that adheres to regional and local regulatory, quality, supply chain and commercial requirements
- Issue resolution including introduction of new processes or systems into the business to avoid repeat occurrence of issues and create a robust launch process.
- Provide visibility of launch dates and key milestones for each SKU to DACH markets.
- Drive key launch improvement initiatives
- Develop special focused project plans for key first to market opportunities and support other team members with critical launch projects.
- Support strategic company projects that impact product launch team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's