Production Team Leader
|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum + Shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Radford|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2017 12:25|
The main purpose of this role is to drive an environment of continuous improvement ensuring that all quality and productivity targets are consistently achieved through the optimum use of resources in a safe environment. This is a shift role.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Plan and actively oversee team and shift activities to meet the production programmes:
- Allocation of team member duties for shift schedules, overtime assignments, shift rotations and back up for absent team members.
- Monitoring staff attendance and performance.
- Communicating and reviewing Key Performance Indicators for the shift.
- Ensure Local ownership and QA Trackwise targets are met with timely progression to closure of all deviations, Controlled Changes.
- Assisting with yearly budget requests / submissions for capital expenditure as required.
- To be an effective communication point for the team for all process and business related information, including MHRA and FDA inspections by regular team briefings.
- Produce, maintain and review production documentation for the process/shift team.
- Review, evaluate and sign-off batch processing records for the process/shift team.
- Work closely with the Training team to ensure that staff training and development is fulfilled and that training and development records and regular appraisals are reviewed.
- Work with engineering sections to ensure equipment is used under the necessary certificates of validation, calibration and maintenance.
Key requirements for this role:
- Science Degree, or appropriate qualified pharmaceutical experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Good knowledge of cGMP
- Experience of Regulatory inspections
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety
- Supervisory/management experience
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
If you are interested in applying for this role please don't hesitate to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's