|Job Title:||Programmae Manager|
|Contact Name:||Richard Williamson|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2017 15:43|
A cutting edge Biotech is searching for a Programme Manager to plan, and manage projects and time frames in a fast paced enviroment.
- You will have oversight of several Programmes running with high levels of autonomy & cross functionally with other buiness areas mainly Regulatory
- Working within multidisciplinary/multiorganisational, highly dispersed project teams and senior management team to manage and where necessary, direct R&D projects to required timelines and budget
- R&D project planning incl. designing, scheduling (experienced MS Project user essential), placement of out-sourced R&D work.
- Communication of timelines, priorities, risks (risk management analysis), issues/slippage to all team members and/or to senior management
Preferred qualifications & attributes
- An advanced degree in a life science discipline (MD or MBA could be beneficial)
- Someone that is comfortable and has a proven track record of working independently with minimal supervision
- Equally comfortable liaising and working with clients, contractors and academics, from junior scientific staff through to senior executives
- Proactive and flexible attitude
For more information, please apply to this advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's