Project Engineer (contract) - London/Kent - ASAP start
|Job Title:||Project Engineer (contract) - London/Kent - ASAP start|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 19:34|
Manage all assigned activities for Capital Projects which are to be completed within agreed timelines and cost budgets.
- Co-ordinate all project activities to ensure projects are see through to completion and delivered in a timely manner to meet originally agreed objectives and to within approved capital budgets.
- Develop detailed project plans, monitoring and reporting progress against these to management when required.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure cross-functional project activities are completed within project timelines.
- Ensure project activities comply with established documented procedures.
- Organise project meetings with other members of staff as appropriate to ensure project activities are communicated and maintained on plan and to within budget.
- Manage all Health and Safety and Change Control activities related to engineering projects, including training and documentation changes as required.
- Liaise with external vendors and other external parties to ensure company policies relating to Health and Safety, regulatory compliance, and site standards are adhered to.
- Continually review technical developments, to ensure new manufacturing equipment is able to sustain future competitive advantages.
- Evaluate and communicate and changes, to equipment specifications and drawings for approval.
- Review product design for compliance with engineering principle, company standards, customer contracts requirements and related specifications.
- Direct, coordinates and exercises functional authority for planning, organizations, control, integration and completion of engineering project within area of assigned responsibility.
- Equipment Qualification - URS, site acceptance, IQ/PQ/OQ - project to handover through to operations
- In general terms, the Project Engineer will perform the above mentioned duties, along with any other specific duties, as assigned by the Facilities/Capital Projects Manager.
Project engineering skills and qualifications
- Project Management, preferable not essential
- Manufacturing methods and procedures
- Document skills
- Safety Management
- Technical understanding
- Experience working in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment
- Knowledge of MS Projects and CAD essential
- Lean Manufacturing
Hours of work
- Notionally 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- Contract to end as per project ends
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's