Project Manager - 12 Month Contract
|Job Title:||Project Manager - 12 Month Contract|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2017 08:59|
Urgent Opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on an initial 12 month contract.
As a key member of the Operations and Project Management team, the Project Manager provides operational and project management support to Global and Regional Medical teams to plan, manage, and execute Vaccines projects.
* Ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members.
* Serve as escalation point for project issues
* Resolve conflicts as needed.
* Monitor project schedule and scope to ensure both remain on track. Initiate and implement appropriate actions
* Proactively engage in both quality assurance and risk management activities to ensure project deliverables are met according to both business needs and stakeholder requirements.
* Responsible for oversight of budget across portfolio. Proactively identify out of scope activities and facilitate execution of necessary corrective actions.
* Collaborate with finance to effectively track actuals versus forecasts and rephrase budget as needed
* Look to identify and Initiate improvements to enhance the efficiency of operating mechanisms of the region
* Create required project plans. Implement and monitor progress against project plans and revise as necessary. Responsible for appropriate issue escalation to next level of governance and/or appropriate stakeholder(s).
* Establish working relationships with project teams which result in team satisfaction, and operational excellence.
* Prepare and actively participate as operational lead in internal project review meetings. Depending on size and scope of project, this job duty may be performed in collaboration with Director, Project Management.
To be considered for this role you must have a bachelors degree and ideally have project management experience in infectious diseases or vaccines.
If interested, please apply immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's