QA Specialist with GLP
|Job Title:||QA Specialist with GLP|
|Contact Name:||Catherine West|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2017 08:51|
I am currently working with a Pharmaceutical Company that is seeking a QA Specialist with a strong background in GLP. You will need to have a minimum of 2 years experience in a QA environment.
- To assure that regulatory studies are performed in compliance with GLP.
- To conduct timely and effective inspections of critical study phases according to company Standard Operating Procedures.
- To investigate deviations from Plans or SOPs (including the review of any corrective and preventative actions required) and to advise scientific staff and Management accordingly.
- To act as a contact for Quality Assurance GLP enquiries and to advise staff of the specific regulatory requirements as appropriate (recommending suitable solutions where necessary)
- To write and/ or test out proposed and modified QA SOPs with the object of assessing effectiveness and practicality
Sounds like something you'll be interested in? Please get in contact, call me on 02033273072 or email me at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Clinical QA manager (Contract) Dublin
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
International QA Auditor (contract) - Edinburgh
CSV specialist (contract) - Waterford, Ireland
Waterford, Republic of Ireland
Quality Assurance Complaints Specialist (contract) - Wrexham
CSV Implementation Specialist (MES) - UK - 12 month contract