- Conduct QC inspection processes for:
- Incoming materials
- Works order checks (IPCs)
- Master label proofs
- Label checks
- Finished product
- Just in time (JIT)
- To release manufactured products
- Co-ordinate and complete temperature reviews
- To monitor and update the QC status of materials at
- General; scanning, archiving and filing of quality records
- Assist in the review of completed batch documents
- Assist with the investigation of quality related incidents
- Assist with core QMS activities where required
Assist with general administration duties within the Quality Assurance department
A-levels or equivalent preferable, GCSE's or equivalent in a scientific subject required.
Previous Work Experience:
Previous role as a QC inspector or in Operations in a highly regulated manufacturing process.
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
- High level of understanding of the principles and application of GMP (or equivalent).
- Organisational skills.
- Show high attention to detail.
- IT skills (minimunm of Excel and Word).
- Planning and Organising
- Customer service
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Good communication skills
- Judgement and decision making
- Self confidence
- Verbal communication