QC Microbiologist - Ireland
|Job Title:||QC Microbiologist - Ireland|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland,|
|Salary:||€18 - €30.77 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2016 09:38|
Urgent opportunity for a Quality Control Microbiology Technician to join a global company on an exciting project in Ireland.
The QC Microbiology Technician would be responsible for the following:
- Quality control of the environmental, utility monitoring programmes and carry out routine testing and test method validation/qualification of drug products.
- Carry out routine testing and test method validation/ qualification of drug product for microbiological/ chemical attributes as required.
- Participate in all quality related functions that directly support the integrated Process team and the site value stream map.
- Perform environmental monitoring, water monitoring, lab support testing including identification of Isolates, Bioburden and Endotoxin.
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST have the following skills:
- Bachelor degree or higher, ideally in a science discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience as a QC Microbiologist in a GMP setting.
- Knowledge of regulatory/ code requirements to Irish and European standards and practices.
- Knowledge of microbiology test methods and techniques
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma Methodology preferred
If you are interested please apply immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's