Quality Assurance Officer - Waterford
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Officer - Waterford|
|Location:||Waterford, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017 08:26|
The main purpose of the role is to support manufacturing areas with QA support including but not limited to the following:
- Real time in situ batch documentation review
- Real time assessment of manufacturing events from a QA perspective.
- Provide clearance to precede instructions in manufacturing following unplanned events.
- The successful applicant will hold a third level degree incorporating Quality Assurance / Management and will have at least two years' relevant experience in Pharma / GMP related role.
- Experience with desktop and internet-based software applications (e.g. electronic document management system, MRP System) an advantage but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Assurance Manager IT (m/w)
€60000 - €80000 per annum
Supplier Quality Engineer (m/w)
Saalfeld/Saale (07318), Thüringen
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Abteilungsleiter Qualitätsplanung (m/w) in St. Gallen
Swiss Franc120000 - Swiss Franc130000 per annum
Abteilungsleiter Audit (m/w) in St. Gallen
Swiss Franc110000 - Swiss Franc130000 per annum
Leiter Qualitätsmanagement (m/w)