|Job Title:||RA Associate|
|Contact Name:||Catherine West|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2016 16:38|
I am currently working with a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate, to join their team for 6 months in Wales.
The Regulatory Affairs Associate would be responsible for supporting the preparation, review, and submission of regulatory submissions as appropriate. You will ensure accuracy and consistency to adhere to regulations and guidelines for regulatory submissions.
The primary skills required for this role are:
- Relevant degree in science based field
- Experience with Standard Technical Documentation
- Spreadsheet and IT experience
- Basic understanding of regulations and guidelines for drug or biologics development
- Minimum of 1 years regulatory experience
If this is an opportunity you are interested in, please apply immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regulatory Affairs Associate
£30 - £45 per hour
Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance Associate
Regulatory Affairs Associate Director EMEA (m/w) in Winterthur