|Job Title:||RA/QA Officer|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£18 - £20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2017 11:24|
Manage the electronic Document Management system, produce documentation such as SOP's, WI's, Doc's etc. Liaise with QA Consultant on the same. (includes work on ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO27001 systems)
Perform and manage internal QA audits if and when required. Maintain audit records as well as CAPA.
Manage supplier records in the Approved Supplier Database (ASD), process supplier renewals. Escalate potential issues to the RA/QA Manager
Manage/approve product records in the Product Registration Database (PRS)
Manage, monitor and progress complaints. Liaise with Service Dept, BU and various TMSE counterparts to effect progress.
Escalate 'hot' complaints to the Manager Regulatory Affairs and QA
Assist with carrying out risk assessments on new business processes and ventures using Quality techniques such as FMEA, Fishbone diagrams, Cause and Effect matrices, Pareto charts
Perform Root Cause analysis using suitable techniques - carry out training to staff on the same
Assist with running the various compliance schemes (Anti-Bribery, EU Competition Law, Data Protection etc)
Provide employee introductions for the various schemes
Prepare e-training assignments, monitor completion and chase.
Assist with implementation of corporate programs as under 1).
Ensure training records are maintained
Prepare annual reports for the above together with the Manager Regulatory Affairs and QA
Responsible for annual and quarterly submissions of WEEE and Battery Data to Environment Agency/Compliance Scheme(s). Liaise with TMSE on the above.
Respond to QA and RA queries in commercial tenders and questionnaires in a timely manner.
- Good general standard of education, with excellent written and spoken English, preferably to degree level.
- A working knowledge of the various standards certified as an internal auditor for ISO9001 and ISO13485
- A technical background is desirable to allow ready understanding of engineering principles and working practices.
- Ability to train/instruct people either one to one or class room based
- Good Numeracy
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Prepared to travel occasionally to various location within the UK, as well as abroad
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's