Regulatory Affairs Manager (EMEA & APAC)Emerging Markets (m/f)
|Job Title:||Regulatory Affairs Manager (EMEA & APAC)Emerging Markets (m/f)|
|Contact Name:||Petra Ognjenovic|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 11:25|
Regulatory Affairs Manager (EMEA & APAC) Emerging Markets (m/f)
Are you looking for a creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission?
The ability to take ownership for your solution field as an expert?
The chance to create your footprint in the dental industry?
For our client who is an internationally leading Medtech global we are currently hiring an International Regulatory Affairs Manager to strengthen the existing Team.
- Preparing technical files for international registrations
- Registration of the products in EMEA and APAC market
- Product lifecycle management and product license maintenance
- Set up registration strategies; execute registration process from dossier compiling to submission and approvals of assigned products throughout various regions
- MSc or BSc in Life Science (biology, pharmacy, chemistry, or equivalent)
- 5 years' experience in General Regulatory Affairs, with at least 2 years of international regulatory experience
- Hands-On experience with international medical device (class II & III) regulatory approvals and submissions is a must.
- Experience in directly and/or indirectly, and successfully interacting with Health Authorities and other regulatory bodies
- Agility to handle and deliver on a multitude of projects, programs, and priorities paired with high sense for execution and teamwork
SciPro is a people business. We specialise in sourcing, advising and introducing highly skilled life sciences candidates to our client partners across the globe, helping them to achieve their business goals. The art of recruitment isn't solely about filling jobs, it's about matching people with people and creating harmonious and successful working environments. As a leading staffing specialist with offices in the UK, Europe and North America our biggest USP is representing candidates of all levels across Research & Development, Operational Excellence & Performance, Manufacturing Quality, Compliance, Regulation, Data Management, Cost Optimisation and Innovation. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver to almost every requirement in your business, in any location you need it.
Are you motivated, committed and flexible? Do you enjoy taking the initiative and working independently? Do you have a highly developed quality awareness? Do you work conscientiously, and are you resilient to stress? Then please send your complete application documents by email to Petra Ognjenovic: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's