Regulatory Affairs Manager - IVD's
|Job Title:||Regulatory Affairs Manager - IVD's|
|Location:||München (81249), Bayern|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Perkins|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 16:01|
I am currently searching for a Regulatory Affairs Manager that has experience within the area of IVD's to take on a really exciting role at a leading global company.
The company invest very highly into the development of individuals and this opportunity will certain lead to a career progression
- They provide necessary documents for the registration, declaration of conformity and approval from the specialist departments.
- In addition, you are responsible for the authorization-relevant examination of product changes, the execution and tracking of the resulting measures as well as the creation of change announcements.
- They create dossiers or their precursors in accordance with the legal and regulatory requirements of the target countries in English.
- In addition, you coordinate the requirements and solutions with colleagues from the areas of development, production and quality control, as well as the registration officers.
- You have successfully completed your studies in natural sciences
- They have already gained practical experience in laboratory diagnostics (R & D, clinical trials, quality control), approval or quality management
- You are already familiar with regulatory requirements (laws, standards, etc.) for IVDs.
- In addition to good English language skills, you also have good data-processing skills (MS-Office, databases, document management)
If you are, or know anyone that is interested in this fantastic opportunity, please either respond to this advert or send an email with your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's