Regulatory Affairs Manager - Pharmaceutical
|Job Title:||Regulatory Affairs Manager - Pharmaceutical|
|Location:||München (81249), Bayern|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Perkins|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 16:24|
Regulatory Affairs Manager
I am currently in the search for a Regulatory Manager with also knowledge of Quality Management areas.
The position is for a truly great pharmaceutical company based in Munich who are dedicated to the development and training of staff once on board. They are also responsible for the production of really interesting pharma products which makes for furthering ones knowledge of the pharmaceutical area. The position comes with a brilliant salary package depending on previous experience, and university graduates can also be considered.
- Registration procedures for National requirements (Germany and Austria)
- Directly involved in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management activities
- Market Access activities
- Market Authorization activites
- SOP training to sales reps
- Completed studies in either Pharmacy or Biochemistry
- Practical work experience preferred (but not essential, university graduates will also be considered)
- Knowledge of the Regulatory and Quality areas
- Good knowledge of both English & German (written and spoken)
If you are, or know anybody that is suitable for this great opportunity, please respond to this Advert or send a current resume to email@example.com, and a more detailed JD will be provided.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's