Regulatory Affairs Project Manager Labelling Speciialist
|Job Title:||Regulatory Affairs Project Manager Labelling Speciialist|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Williamson|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2017 08:20|
A cutting edge Biotech is searching for a Regulatory Affairs Project Manager, Labelling Speciialist. 30% is strategic, 70% is hands-on daily work with any labelling task. The interesting part of the role is to put in place systems and processes for the global product information and drug specific labelling (30%).
- Extensive hands-on experience with end-to-end procedures for generation of drug labels and maintaining compliant drug labels across the world. (managing product information in general).
- Full knowledge of ICH and all aspects of an ICH CTD and in particular CTD Module 1
- Solid knowledge of generation and maintenance of Company Core Data Sheets Company Core Safety Information (CCDS/CCSI)
- Strong knowledge and experience (centrally and nationally) with EU labelling regulations
- Solid experience of managing post approval label changes in key markets (US, EU, UK) and global roll-out.
- Fully experienced with EU QRD templates and requirements around QRD
- Solid understanding of the EU requirements for IDMP and US requirements for Structured Product Labels
- Solid knowledge of EU drug licensing procedures (CEN, DCP, MRP, National )
- Awareness of the concept of EU core-SmPC for biologicals
- Experience of dealing directly with Health Authority assessors.
- Some experience with Clinical Trial Material labelling
- Knowledge of current USA, FDA legislation and guidance for labelling of biological products
For more information please call Richard Williamson 02033273072.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's