Senior Compliance Associate Contract opportunity
|Job Title:||Senior Compliance Associate Contract opportunity|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 10:35|
- To monitor, analyse and bring to closure, quality records across Analytical Services.
- To contribute to department projects by collating data, defining actions and delivering improvements to processes based on quality gaps.
- The role is 37.5 hours and will be based in Slough, UK.
- This is a 12 month contact.
- Lead quality records and assignees to a state of record closure and develop summaries to provide status updates for meetings.
- Accountable for the generation, analysis and presentation of the output of quality metrics weekly/monthly/annual review reports to the department and AS management.
- Deliver compliance projects for process improvements based on quality gaps.
- Liaise with the Training Specialist and lead development of training material to close gaps identified from quality records.
- The successful candidate will have laboratory based, scientific technical reviewing or auditing experience.
- Understanding of lab support functions and working knowledge of Trackwise and Document Management systems would be a distinct advantage.
- They will have proactive interaction with teams and will coordinate information across departments and teams. Research & analyse trends and patterns. Solutions driven.
- Capable of applying knowledge of regulatory guidelines from FDA, ISO9001, CFR 21 and ICH to laboratory observations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's