This role is responsible for the management and execution of strategies and tactical programs to effectively achieve development, commercialization, and life cycle planning objectives for my clients lead orphan and rare disease drug candidate, addressing inflammatory and autoimmune disease
The senior director is responsible for the management of the marketing team, including brand vision, short and long term strategic planning and tactical execution to maximize revenue growth within budget.
Develops a unified strategic vision professional and patient promotions
- Ensures development of strategic and tactical plans for the professional and patient promotions to deliver on brand plan goals
- Directs and controls the activities of the marketing team. Accountable for leading, hiring and developing talent.
- Responsible for major agency partners, including alignment to strategic imperatives for growth
- Determines marketing needs for the candidate drug by actively monitoring markets through primary and secondary market research, US congress participation, and US opinion leader interactions
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with key opinion leaders in the various professional scientific businesses and customer communities; participates in advisory board meetings with key opinion leaders
- Manages the development and management of an operating budget that reflects the nature of the marketing plan
- Evaluates on a continuous basis the efficacy of communications/sales by targeted audiences by business segments
- Partners with colleagues cross-functionally throughout organization in US and globally to ensure alignment and effective execution of key product priorities