Senior HTA Manager
|Job Title:||Senior HTA Manager|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 15:25|
Urgent opportunity for a Senior HTA Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company for an initial 6 month contract based in Surrey.
The HTA Manager will source, interpret and generate high quality Health and Value information to support the business. Provide HTA lead on project management, knowledge and technical development for therapeutic areas.
* Lead the sourcing, interpretation, generation and dissemination of H&V information and data for internal and external customers on defined business categories related to national and regional HTA
* Lead the development of brand HTA strategy and ensure appropriate UK and global H&V, Medical and Commercial approvals
* Lead the planning, design and execution of UK projects aligned to all national and regional brand HTA submissions
HTA Pipeline readiness
* Advise on which Health and Value measures should be included within clinical Studies to support HTA submissions
* Provide technical input into economic models; evidence synthesis projects as well as pricing and HTA readiness activities
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Consistent good performance as an OR manager
* Recent therapeutic and/or methodological peer-reviewed publications
* Thorough understanding of the UK business and healthcare system
If interested, please apply immediately!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's