Senior Manager Clinical Safety Monitor
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Clinical Safety Monitor|
|Contact Name:||Reece Mitellas|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 01:59|
- Works with Product Development teams on Risk Management activities to determine hazardous situations and severity levels using relevant clinical information.
- Creates and maintains Clinical Evaluation Reports (CER)
- Supplies a medical judgment when needed to determine adverse event reportability.
- Supports maintenance of technical files, MDD certifications, and declarations of conformity in support of EU product registrations/CE mark.
- Assists the Regulatory team with Field Action decisions by providing clinical information regarding health hazards.
- Define possible hazardous situations and creates a Health Hazard Evaluation (HHE) reports.
- Create post-market clinical safety and risk management programs.
- Provides input and review to regulatory or clinical documents as appropriate
- Ensure key safety documents are of high safety and scientific quality.
- Required Master's degree, preferably in life sciences or Biomedical Engineering, or a strong clinical research experience coupled with direct experience in a related medical device space.
- Clinical background
- Experience in clinical affairs, preferably within the medical or health care industry
- Experience in clinical safety, clinical research, and vigilance.
- Familiar with the development and manufacture of medical devices including Risk Management.
- Proficient with literature searches and researching clinical information. Proven ability to create Clinical Evaluation Reports.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of assessment of clinical device risks and benefits, and safety assessment of clinical devices both on the market and in development and global safety regulations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's