Senior Quality Assurance Officer - 24/7
|Job Title:||Senior Quality Assurance Officer - 24/7|
|Salary:||£39000 - £45000 per annum + Shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Radford|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2017 14:53|
The primary functions of this role:
- To assist all manufacturing departments (in prompt handling of deviations, CAPAs, using Trackwise).
- To assist in prompt preparation and review of Batch Process Records for manufacturing in accordance with fill to release metrics.
- To assist all manufacturing departments to maintain compliance to quality systems through auditing, training as required.
- To ensure QA contact throughout the shift, to ensure QA presence across manufacturing departments.
- To act as QA group lead for QA Officers on shift , also to ensure routine coordination with Senior QA officers (days)
In order to carry out these functions, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To be primary QA contact across manufacturing departments.
- Receive, review and process quality reports on Trackwise (e.g. DR/CAPA records) according to define procedures.
- Prepare and review batch processing records; to perform log book and equipment reviews (If required).
- Ensure that any documents presented for QA approval/checking are complete and in accordance to fill to release priorities
- Ensure a standard approach to quality systems throughout the facility, by undertaking both internal quality audits (Local Ownership) and QA inspections of facilities and activities, for departments across AFS.
- Ensure concerns regarding product safety and quality are drawn to the attention of colleagues and appropriate staff, including QA Management.
- To co-ordinate and maintain the files for a range of quality records as required.
- To undertake work related to job objectives as directed by QA Management.
- To participate as required in Regulatory and customer audits.
If you are interested in this position please don't hesitate to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's