Senior RA Associate
|Job Title:||Senior RA Associate|
|Contact Name:||Catherine West|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2017 18:56|
I am currently representing a Medical Device Company based in Glasgow, who are looking for a contractor to join their team for 12 months.
They are looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate to join them, ideally with 2-3 years experience in Senior RA position.
Key Duties Include:
- · Preparation of regulatory documentation and submissions for product approvals.
- · Development of regulatory plans/strategies for new products and changes to existing products
- · Participation in Design Control, Risk Management and
- · Post Market Surveillance activities
- · Production and review of design dossiers, technical files and device master files
- · Review and preparation of regulatory paperwork in accordance with International standards and new regulations
- · Review of product packaging, labelling, IFUs and marketing literature for compliance with specific country regulations
- · Facilitate compliance with Vigilance System.
- · Provide regulatory input to functional groups as required
- · Participate in review of RA procedures
Please get in touch if you are looking for a contract opportunity, as if this isn't for you, there may be other opportunities that are suitable for you.
Please call me on 02033273072 or email me at email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's