Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate
|Job Title:||Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate|
|Contact Name:||Catherine West|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2017 18:43|
Currently working with a Medical Device Company, who are seeking a Senior RA Associate to join their team for 12 months. This company is based in Glasgow, with adhoc homeworking as an option. Recent experience in a medical device company is essential.
- Preparation of regulatory documentation and submissions for product approvals.
- Development of regulatory plans/strategies for new products and changes to existing products
- Participation in Design Control, Risk Management and
- Post Market Surveillance activities
- Production and review of design dossiers, technical files and device master files
- Review and preparation of regulatory paperwork in accordance with International standards and new
- Review of product packaging, labelling, IFUs and marketing literature for compliance with specific country regulations
- Facilitate compliance with Vigilance System.
- Provide regulatory input to functional groups as required
- Participate in review of RA procedures
- Other duties as required by RA department
Please get in contact about this opportunity by calling 02033273072 or email me at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's