Senior Research Associate I, DMPK
|Job Title:||Senior Research Associate I, DMPK|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Contact Name:||Ben Richardson|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 00:03|
We are seeking a highly motivated professional to join our rapidly expanding team and contribute to the discovery and development of novel anti-bacterial agents to address major unmet medical needs. The successful candidate will operate in a highly dynamic research environment, providing DMPK support and expertise. Attention to detail, focus on quality as well as a persistent drive for results are critical to this position.
- Develop methods for and execute qualitative and quantitative LC/MS/MS-based bioanalysis to support in vivo PK studies of small molecule therapeutics.
- Develop, perform and interpret the results from in vitro ADME assays (e.g. protein binding, microsomal stability, P450 inhibition).
- Perform rigorous data quality controls to ensure quality and integrity.
- Organize, timely record and maintain study data.
- Participate to the coordination and management of outsourced in vitro and in vivo studies.
- Generate timely, high quality research reports/presentations and ensure proper archival.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with LC/MS in a bioanalytical laboratory in pharmaceutical R&D.
- Solid knowledge and demonstrated hands-on experience with qualitative/quantitative bioanalysis, sample preparation and the development and execution of in vitro assays.
- Familiarity with ABI Analyst, Excel, PowerPoint, WinNonlin and Prism.
- Proficiency in the interpretation of MS fragmentation.
- Standard laboratory instrument operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of small molecule metabolism and of basic principles of in vivo pharmacokinetics.
- Experience with the operation of a high-resolution mass spectrometry is highly desirable.