- As a senior member of the preclinical research service team, you will help to contribute to the development of new research assays for our client services while still being involved with the management of projects using the wide range of tests or models of inflammatory disease already established within the company.
- You will analyse and assist in the interpretation and reporting of client and internal studies and train and support the research scientists/associates within the team as required.
- Perform a range of studies using the SOPs and study protocols
- Prepare study protocols for client or internal development work
- Train and supervise Research Scientists/Associates
- Ensure all laboratory facilities, consumables and general records are maintained and updated
- Maintain animal usage documents for in-house and Home Office records
- Contribute to the writing and management of company home office project licences
- Prepare reports for client studies or internal development studies.
- Prepare SOPs for new tests/models
- Interact with clients.
- Contribute scientifically to the company development programs.
Required qualifications, education and work experience
- You must hold a Degree or higher degree in Pharmacology or equivalent discipline
- Have 2-5 years' experience in inflammatory disease, preferably respiratory or have general experience of running in vivo studies.
- QP status is a preference
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Work without supervision
- A team player