Senior Validation Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Validation Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Catherine West|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2016 14:52|
I am currently working with a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Validation Specialist to join their team for an initial 12 month contract based in Leicester.
The Senior Validation Specialist would be responsible for ensuring that the team are following Pharmaceutical industry standards in generating protocols and updating supporting documentation such as P&IDs, material and equipment specifications, and requirement specifications. They would be responsible for ensuring that there would be nothing that prevents ongoing release on an audit.
The primary skills required for this role are:
- Relevant degree in science based field
- Need to have at least 5 years' experience in the background of pharma, biotech or engineering
- Proven industry experience in a GMP environment and in validation
- Specific knowledge of process equipment and facility validation
- In-depth knowledge of the manufacturing areas
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's