Supplier Quality Engineer (f/m)
|Job Title:||Supplier Quality Engineer (f/m)|
|Contact Name:||Petra Ognjenovic|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2017 11:18|
Supplier Quality Engineer (f/m) in Aargau
Our client is offering an interesting and varied function in an international and interdisciplinary environment. If you are looking for an modern infrastructure and opportunities to further advance your career as well as attractive compensation package and social benefits please have a look at the description below. Our client is offering a surrounding where you can play a relevant part in a medical network and to further develop a company with an excellent reputation.
- Support supplier quality management programs such as supplier selection, supplier classification, supplier qualification and supplier ratings while recommending suppliers for qualification and / or disqualification based upon quality performance and data analysis
- Collect and evaluate supplier quality data, review supplier manufacturing processes driving collaboration with the businesses to identify process improvement / value enhancement opportunities.
- Lead and/or participate in supplier audits and ensure that supplier implements and maintains any resulting corrective action program
- Participate in the supplier risk assessment process globally, and support procurement in monitoring and driving compliance to supplier product risk assessment requirements
- Maintain Supplier Qualification / Maintenance and Purchasing Controls procedures and processes to support the process of outsourced products, procurement and distribution
- Communicate with suppliers and participate as a team member on the use of a corrective action process and quality tools & techniques to include but not limited to, process and product validation, pFMEA, and MSA (measurement system analysis)
- Collaborates with other SNN sites to ensure uniform implementation of the Quality Systems Manual. Fulfills QSR as described within the Quality Manual. Benchmark other companies (SNN & external) to assess and implement best practices with the primary objectives of compliance excellence, process improvements and non-value added work through Lean Thinking
- Bachelor of Science or Engineer or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in the medical devices industry
- Working knowledge of FDA cGMP, GLP, Medical Device Directive, ASTM, AAMI, CEN and ISO standards and regulations
- Knowledge of statistical sampling, statistics, audit techniques, test method validation and the use of MiniTab statistics software preferred
- Ability to carry out QMS / Process audits both internally as well as externally
- General knowledge of root cause analysis and process improvement
- Fluency in German and English is a must
SciPro is a people business. We specialise in sourcing, advising and introducing highly skilled life sciences candidates to our client partners across the globe, helping them to achieve their business goals. The art of recruitment isn't solely about filling jobs, it's about matching people with people and creating harmonious and successful working environments. As a leading staffing specialist with offices in the UK, Europe and North America our biggest USP is representing candidates of all levels across Research & Development, Operational Excellence & Performance, Manufacturing Quality, Compliance, Regulation, Data Management, Cost Optimisation and Innovation. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver to almost every requirement in your business, in any location you need it.
Are you motivated, committed and flexible? Do you enjoy taking the initiative and working independently? Do you have a highly developed quality awareness? Do you work conscientiously, and are you resilient to stress?
Then please send your complete application documents by email to Petra Ognjenovic: email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's