Supplier Quality Engineer (m/w) Medizintechnik (freiberuflich)
|Job Title:||Supplier Quality Engineer (m/w) Medizintechnik (freiberuflich)|
|Contact Name:||Dominik Aliamani|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2017 10:12|
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER (SQE):
For External Suppliers of Raw Materials and Finished Goods:
* Partner with Engineering, Procurement and Suppliers to ensure the application of process validation, process control, and process risk management
* Partner with Engineering, Procurement and Suppliers in the investigation/correction of process failures.
* Implement and monitor process capability for continuous improvement.
* Ensure effective supplier initiated base business change control.
* Proactively communicate with DQE any base business changes in design or changes in process that could affect product design.
* Develop systems to ensure quality of purchased raw materials and finished foods.
* Ensure supplier performance is monitored, reviewed and addressed as needed. Provide leading metrics to QA/RA Business Unit Directors.
* Utilize technical skills specific to assigned commodities (ex., sterilization, plastics, chemicals, etc.)preferably packaging experience to ensure adequate quality and control plans based on critical to quality requirements.
Education and/or Experience
At a minimum, a BA/BS degree (BS Engineering preferred) or equivalent in a Life Science, Engineering, or Physical Science.
Business Degree is desirable.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
Certified Quality Engineer (ASQ or equivalent); preferred.
Green Belt or Black Belt certification from a recognized program
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's