- Develop verification plans and protocols for medical devices, system level performances and functional validation. Focus is on electromechanical medical devices and systems consisting of blood pumps, mechanical actuators and blood sensor detectors developed by using state of the art technologies for hardware and software.
- Develop test environments and scenarios.
- Develop strategies for both component and system level verification testing.
- Perform verification and write advanced technical reports.
- Coordinate verification and validation studies.
- Create, review and optimize reusable test cases and procedures to ensure complete functional and non-functional test coverage for multiple projects.
- Investigate software, hardware and system problems using a variety of testing techniques.
- Create and implement automatic test methods and align with design control procedures.
- Experience in test development and execution
- Understanding of good engineering practices in hardware, software and electronic design.
- Understanding of safety critical environments
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Systematical and analytical skills
- Experience on automatic test systems
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
We offer the assistance of an experienced team, as well as supporting you during your transition. Become a part of our expanding and internationally positioned company!